i hate it when people call me funny because I feel like I have to say something really funny again and I just can’t handle that pressure
Have you ever seen anyone smile on Eastenders?
She’s sunny one minute then she’s pouring down rain
Your mother did not raise you with a wolf in your chest so you could howl over losing a man.
read this on here today and i haven’t stopped thinking about this quote since (via pluiedem)
u know the feel when your friend is sad and you just wanna un-sad them but u cant and it makes u feel like such a terrible person
1. UN Women: Auto-complete shows perception of women by Advertising Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Dubai, UAE
2. The Right to Childhood should be protected by Erik Ravelo
3. Animal abuse and shelters: Same pet, different owner by Advertising Agency: TBWA-Santiago Mangada Puno, Philippines
4. Innocence in Danger: Where’s the Pedophile by Art Director: Michael Arguello, Copywriter: Bassam Tariq, Additional credits: Jason Musante
5. You’re not a sketch: say no to anorexia by Advertising Agency: Revolution Brasil
6. Liking isn’t helping. Be a volunteer, change a life by Advertising Agency: Publicis, Singapore
7. Air pollution kills 60.000 people a year - Advertising Agency: unknown
8. For the homeless, everyday is a struggle by Advertising Agency: Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, Australia
9. Bangalore traffic police: Don’t talk while driving by Advertising Agency: Mudra Group, India
10. Save paper, save the planet by Advertising Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Copenhagen, Denmark
Different from my usual, but still fun (well serious issues, but presented with such ingenuity!)
I already said too much. I already shared too much, and I want all my secrets back. I hate getting close to people these days, I always regret sharing too much, caring too much, doing too much, feeling too much.
Unknown (via corazonvolatil)
But shit, it was 99 cents
scrolling through my dash like